The Parnell-Martin Companies, LLC


History

 

In 1942, Ed Martin and Roy Parnell founded Plumbing Specialty Company as a partnership to sell products to plumbing contractors in the southeastern U.S. 

During the war years, the Company flourished, and on January 1, 1947, Parnell-Martin Supply Company was incorporated. 

Over the next few years, the Company opened branches in Asheville, NC and Jacksonville, FL. 

In 1954, Martin purchased Parnell's stock in the Company and became the sole owner.

Under Ed Martin's leadership, the Company continued to grow and to build a solid foundation for the future. 

In November 1971, Martin died unexpectedly and over the next decade, control of the company passed to Martin's two daughters and their families. 

During the following three decades, the Company opened 15 additional branches throughout five southeastern states. 

On December 31, 2004 Parnell-Martin Companies was acquired by Wolseley Acquisitions. Parnell-Martin will operate as a separate label under the Wolseley banner.

Home | Mission Statement | History | Branch Locations | Branch Information | Showrooms
Product Lines | Photo Gallery | Job Openings | Contacts

Corporate Office Address
1315 North Graham Street
Charlotte, NC 28206-3003

P O Box 30067
Charlotte, NC 28230-0067
  Phone: 704-375-8651
Fax: 704-335-7156
Email: parnellmartin@parnellmartin.com

All information contained in this web site is the property of
The Parnell Martin Cos., LLC.
Copyright © 2007, The Parnell Martin Cos., LLC. All Rights Reserved.